American Queen Voyages
I look forward to making your next vacation a memorable stress free event. If you have any questions email, message, text or fill out the Request for information form at the top of this page. It is not too early to consider cruising for next year, or check for this years availability. Many people book well ahead of their vacation trip in order to have the best options for voyage dates and cabin choices, although they are all great!
As a Travel Professional I will provide detailed expert service from the time you contact me, to when you book your trip, to assisting with any issues while traveling, and continue serving after completion of your trip should that be needed.
Video to the left has been provided by American Queen Voyages.
- American Queen Steamship and Victory Cruise Lines are now American Queen Voyages.
- All inclusive Cruises include:
- 1 night pre-cruise hotel stay
- transfers between hotel and ship
- guided tours
- unlimited beverages
- open bar & lounges
- Excellent cuisine in multiple venues
- in-room dining
- unlimited wifi
- bicycles & hiking sticks
- daily live onboard entertainment
- *Gratuities can be prepaid - but not inclusive
- River Cruises:
- Columbia & Snake River,
- Ohio, Tennessee & Cumberland Rivers
- Lakes, Ocean & Expedition Cruises
- small ships - (202 passengers) Canada, the Great Lakes, New England and the Eastern Seaboard, Mexico and the Yucatán Peninsula
- The brand new, expedition style Ocean Victory™ will cruise 12 and 13-day journeys through the less-traveled regions of Alaska’s Inside Passage